We'll be hiking up Medicine Bow Peak this Sunday, to install a new trail sign, and we'd love your company!
Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, Sept. 9, noon
- Where: Meet at the Lewis Lake Trailhead
- What to expect: We'll be hiking up Medicine Bow Peak, carrying tools and materials for a new sign. We'll install the sign just below the summit. Please note: the hike is several miles long, with over 1,500 feet of elevation gain.
- What to bring: Work gloves (if you have them), warm layers, rain gear, water & snacks, sunscreen, and anything else you want for a hike in the mountains.
- If you'd like to come... please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a facebook message.
Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!